Monday, February 16, 2009

Five Things

Here's a quick run down for all ya'll who care. I could put this in 5 separate post, but Why!


Gabe had his hair straightened... um, bad idea.
Terrell noticed a raccoon crawling into the bush out front yesterday morning. We watched it all day with eagerness and well, poor thing, it just didn't look right.



Gabe poked and prodded it this morning. Not moving. Another bad sign.

How sad is that! We finally get Wild Life in our own yard and it dies! It was a beautiful c'oon too. T thought we should make a hat. Uh, don't think so. Off it went. We had to keep Charley in ALLL day yesterday in case it was dying. She would have sped up the process some.

The girls threw a valentine Party or should I say Singleness Awareness Day party on Valentine's Day. This was all happening while my sweet husband was upstairs hugging his pillow. Let's just say I got my exercise running between 3 flights that night.
They played Guitar Hero.. thanks Kit....

Pool......

Ate food, laughed.... and had a great time!
Almost done... keep reading....


"Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life."
Not for me anymore. I cancelled my account. It was becoming an addiction. Simplify is my life's motto and today I went back to it. If you have something cool to share, email me. Thanks!
Last thing...
T felt 90% today so we hiked the Academy Trials. I have to write another paper so you'll have to wait on those pictures. So glad he's better... maybe I'll get my Valentine Kiss after all.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to hook Gabe up with my Brooke-he is adorable!! Love the girls party!
LMAO at facebook-I TOO probably need to give up facebook although I just got on it about a month ago.

Anonymous said...

Gabes hair was so funny! Looks like a little electricity got to him. Sad about the coon, but it was huge!! Loved the Single's Awareness Day. I know Nacoya texted Boo to wish her a Happy S.A.D. Jen tells me their friend Reilly coined that phrase...at least that's the first we'd heard of it. Glad you got to hike....ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabriel Double T, love the hair. Course I love hair period since I am folically challenged. Love you nephew.

Anonymous said...

I completely understand about Facebook. A time sucker if there ever was one! I miss emailing - it's much more personal and the whole world doesn't get to read it. ha ha Watch for one from me soon- promise. :)

Anonymous said...

The single awareness day cracks me up! H

Amanda said...

Hey I was feeling the same way about Facebook and I felt God telling me to take a break from it. Glad to know I'm not the only one with the Facebook addiction!
:>)