Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Next Stop: Franklin, TN

How many desserts can one boy order? Three I tell you!
Heather is SHORTER than me.... not today! She was sporting some cute heels.



Boo saw this on a wall. It was worth the picture. Definitely.

So if we EVER left Colorado.. not saying we ever will... Nashville would be on the top of the list. We loved the feel of Nashville and this darling town of Franklin. Heather recommended a place to eat and she was so right. I could see T and I escaping to this place for a weekend away. We met Heather and her Kiddos here for a brief "hey, how are you? let's eat for an hour session." Last time we saw her was BC.. before children. It was a pleasure reconnecting and hopefully it can last longer AND include her hubby next time.

1 comment:

whittakerwoman said...

It was so fun! You did some great pictures. Oh and about the camera/pictures... Carlos bought me a fancier camera than the D60. I don't have any clue how to use it. he knows and does a good job! :) H