Thursday, December 4, 2008

Big Blue to the Rescue


I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love my truck! It may be old but it sure is great. See in Colorado you're just crazy without 4 Wheel or AWD. Slippin and slidding everytime it snows. I keep singin' that old song about "slip sliddin awayyyy." LOL. Today it started snowing at 7am. Just in time for school drop off. And then of course there's the ranch. Drop off and pick up. Uh huh.. you got it. Lots of driving. Good Ol' truck with it's fancy dancy new tires got me everywhere and back home safely. Thank You Chevy. Bring on the snow. I'm ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take me for a ride in the snow in big old blue when I get there. :) 19 days and counting!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family! I have also linked to you new friend :) Driving in the snow makes me a NERVOUS WRECK so I try to avoid at ALL COSTS!!