Monday, December 15, 2008

How's This Here Schedule

Today I officially started college again. No, I'm not in class yet, but the prep work to GET READY for school has begun. Today I set up my online account with Regis, read through the online orientation, read the 80 page handbook, and got my bill for this session in the mail! All this to get ready for tomorrow's exciting appointment with my advisor. She and I will plan out my time with Regis very carefully. I am very excited! And that's not all...

Boo is coming home half-time next semester too. Also very excited to have her back home. And that's not all....

I am helping to home school (or maybe doing it all ) a friend of Boo's this semester too.

So this next semester will be very eventful for our family between Gabe's graduation, college classes for me and Bec, Boo coming home, and whatever else God has planned.

2009 here we come!

1 comment:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Good for you for pursuing your dream. Very exciting! I look forward to hearing how you're doing.

BTW, I love your photo choice and the caption. It was my "Ahhhh" moment of the day. :-)