Thursday, December 18, 2008

Does Prayer Work?

You bet! I can attest to it regularly. Where would I be if not being able to talk to my Lord daily if not hourly.


So this family I have never met needs our prayer. Why has God burdened me with this I'm not sure. I hear of incidents all the time whether on the news, word of mouth, but this is one is different. I check his update page a couple time a day to see if there is a new report. I pray anytime his name pops in my mind. Mark had a bad accident about a week ago on his dirt bike. maybe that's it. The reality that it could have been me. My family rode for a few years and the thought of this happening, goodness. So will you join me. This Friday is a day of fasting on his behalf. Now it doesn't necessarily have to be food. Think about what you can give up for one day and then take that time you'd spend doing that to pray for this family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am going to add the Lamberths to my blog :) God moves in WONDERFUL WAYS!

Anonymous said...

THanks friend! H

Anonymous said...

THanks friend! H

Anonymous said...

THanks friend! H