Thursday, December 11, 2008

The News You've All Been Waiting For

No, I'm not pregnant!


Remember my list awhile back about what I want to be when I grow up. So guess what? It's decided.

I'm going back to school. I start January 12th, 2009. I received notice today of my first class. WOW! Can't believe it. It's time to finish that ol' college education and get that piece of paper I have always wanted. Two years and counting. Funny thing... going back to school to get a piece of paper for what I have done now for 10 years. This time though, I'll get paid. Who says you can't start a second career after 40?

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hooray! Good for you, Tina! That is very exciting news. Thanks for sharing it ... now we can pray for you.

Smithlings said...

You go, girl!!!!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Rock on sister! Good for you for getting it done-18 more years and I'm gonna do the same LOL!

Anonymous said...

I keep wondering if I should go back and finish next fall. Yeah for you! Hey instead of just our kids graduating the same year, we could graduate too!