Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Cards..You Betcha!

Remember my amazing camera. Yah, well I love it. Problem is getting all dressed up and everyone IN the picture AT the same time. Finally, this morning, I set the camera up and pushed the self-timer. Wouldn't you know it.. we have a picture for the Christmas card! (that was said with a little giddy high voice) I for one send my cards out way early for selfish reasons; I get more cards. I LOVEEEE cards and family pictures. We went to the Kurtz's last night and their refrigerator is FULL of pictures! I was feeling mighty sad for myself as I enjoyed her pictures. Even my sister sent her a card. Where was mine? Ok, so not so bad after checking the mail... we had ours waiting for us. Shoo. A little concerned there for a minute. So, for those of you of whom I have your address, a card will be coming. For my dear friends who already sent me a precious card, oh that's about 3 of you, thank you. For those who haven't, HEY! Get with it! I need pictures!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting nervous there thinking that something happene to your card! Glad you got it and shame on you for thinking I had forgotten you! :) 1 day and counting!!!

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Its in the mail, you should recieve it today. No Pics this year though,no time, as you can see mine were lucky to go out this year. Late! I'll send you some pics soon. Merry Christmas!!
Kim

Joanna said...

It's only because we send out pictures to half the world. Then people remember us and say "oh I guess I'll send them one too." :) I hate to think how many cards we would get if we didn't do that...