Friday, September 10, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

I read this as often as she post it and thought I'd "borrow" the idea.. so if you want to see the original go here. I thought after yesterday's downer of a post I should lighten it up a little.


Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, September 10, 2010

Outside my window.... I see the leaves rustling in the breeze and a for sale sign in the ground for the lot next to us. The sky is very blue with big puffy clouds and the look of fall is upon us.


I am thinking... that today is much quieter so far than I anticipated. I think someone is praying for me. Whoever you are.. thank you. I am also contemplating how to change the next three months so I am nice. I am also realizing that this time of craziness with schedules is challenging me to stretch and learn to bend more.


I am thankful for... my ache free shoulder. It hasn't hurt in a few days and this is good, good news. I am thankful for my family and my patient husband. I am thankful school is over in 3 months.


From the learning rooms.. My classes this term are Philosophy and Senior Research. My Philosophy instructor is amazing. Actually I can only say I have had one poor instructor so far with Regis. My Research class is more consuming and stressful. But overall they are going well.


From the kitchen... my kitchen is a mess and meal planning hasn't happen in a while. That is a problem. I want to plan and plan for my family but the busyness of each day has come in the way. Gotta make some changes there.


I am wearing... gray sweat pants, purple short sleeve shirt, sock and tennies. Comfy.


I am creating... HA! Really. Me?


I am reading... my Bible, school books and articles. I also read what news I can grab off the Internet.


I am going... to go run some more errands for work, pick up Lina, pick up Boo from work, Drop Lina off at the Anthony's, Take Boo and Abby to Denver, come back and crash. I am hoping really hard not to go anywhere tomorrow!


I am hoping... for a date night this weekend. That sounds fun and well needed.


I am hearing... the printer in the back ground and wind hitting the house.


Around the house... is a mess. Chores are most definitely calling me.


A picture worth sharing... I got to spend some one on one time with little man K today! Slowed me down and boy was it nice.

No comments: