Friday, September 24, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, September 24, 2010


Outside my window.... I see the sun beginning to go behind the mountain. It's a cool GORGEOUS fall day.


I am thinking... that I need some sleep. My sister and I have been running around and enjoying whatever time we have (6 days to be exact). I am also thinking that I forgot my daughter at Volleyball Practice and must run to get her! Whoops! Be back in a minute.


I am thankful for... this amazing fall weather, my visit with my sister, my husband made our anniversary plans. Go Broncos! Yep.. the plans include a Broncos game. Yeah us!


From the learning rooms.. ummm... plastic surgery isn't cheap and the roll on my back that I hate seeing in pictures or under my clothes near my B*a line are a gift from my mother. I feel good to know it's age. I feel bad to know it's age.


From the kitchen... my sister is making garlic mashers to compliment our dinner. My husband is smoking chicken. Yummy. Grapes are oh so tasty right now. Can't get enough of them.


I am wearing... Calvin Klein jeans.. my favorite jeans, my gray sweatshirt with Breathe written on it and blue flip flops. So happy to still be in flip flops!

I am creating... nothing at the moment. I don't create.


I am reading... fellow bloggers, Facebook too much, and school websites for my classes.


I am going... to eat a scrumptious meal, eat cake, watch a Prince of Persia with my family and sleep in. Thank you Ambien.


I am hoping... for a miracle amount of money. Hey, it never hurts to hope!


I am hearing... Angelina's little voice, a volleyball hitting the ground outside, my sister finishing up the potatoes and Terrell coaching Lina on her serve.



Around the house... my fall decor is out. I love rust, green, yellow, and orange in September.

A picture worth sharing..
This is baby Annabel. She is one week 9 days old already!

2 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

That made me happy! Wish I was sitting in your living room! H

Unknown said...

Those garlic mashers sound so good! Your neice is precious! HUGS!