Friday, June 6, 2008

Bat Cave.....

We call Gabe's room The Bat Cave. It's a great room; gray and big. Here's the biggest problem. This big ol' window. Isn't it lovely? We are gonna shop vac it out this weekend but then what? I'm looking for suggestions. I thought about flowers or silk plants. We've never had a basement before and well, this window is gross!

Yes... you can make comments. It's the little mail thingy below the pictures. Let me know your thoughts.


Oh, this little guy has been there since we moved in. We thought he was hibernating at first, then we realized he's dead. He still hasn't decomposed! It's been a long term science watch. I think we'll shop vac him too.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Gross. Is it a mouse?
I think you should do a pretty waterfall with a Japanese rock garden. I can picture it...it would be pretty. Maybe a little expensive though. But your guests will love it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Will it function as a terrerium? You know one of those areas where plants grow year around? I don't know how you would water it. Maybe you could look up online what to do. You just don't want to keep the light out.