Monday, June 30, 2008

Gabe and Lara's Date Night

Tonight Gabe and Lara are going out all gussied up.

Why you ask? Is there a special occasion?

Nope. My son decided it was time to "Not Be So Casual" and dress up for a change. I convinced them to get some pictures before they left since they did NOT buy prom pictures this year. They're too cute!















Gabe bought these "Chips" glasses and insists they're cool! He asked Lara to get her glasses on too for this photo. Two Movie Stars!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great and Gabe is sooooooo handsome and grown up looking! I laughed at the glasses when I saw them...too funny! Lara is lovely and I really like her dress.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Good for Gabe to want to break from the norm and do something different :)
Blessings, J