Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Happenin's












The cell phone saga hasn't been much fun here. We haven't gotten good reception from Cingular since we moved to Monument. Unless you walk around with the phone and your body contorted it didn't work. So it's official.. we moved BACK to Verizon and all have new cell numbers. ANDDDD Boo now is an official cell phone user. ANDDDDD We all have unlimited texting. Yes, we are now in the 21st century with the rest of you.
I went on a 2 mile walk yesterday and was wishing I had my camera. Everywhere I walked I kept saying to myself, "Wow, I live here!" God new just what we needed.
Terrell was Pa Ingalls this weekend and cut down a dead tree on our property (due to Bark Beetles) with the help of our neighbor and girls while I had coffee with some neighbors on their deck. Okay, I was on clean up committee! I planted some tomatoes in the garden. Yah Me! We also had the Kurtz's over for some scrumptious BBQ, great conversation, a short game of cribbage, and a spectacular lighting show. So.. that's only Friday and Saturday! What did you do?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

We had fun too. :) Thanks for having us over - dinner was SO yummy! I like that we can come to your house and feel like we're on vacation!