Monday, June 16, 2008

Colorado Summertime

I promised my sister some photos of the summer landscape. Here are a few photos from our front yard.

It rained today. The weather here is so unpredictable. It's actually really nice. Yesterday was really warm and sunny and today I'm back in long sleeves. The temperature dropped from the storm that was moving through. Unfortunately we didn't get lots of rain. The pollen from the pine trees is EVERYWHERE! Yellow coating on everything. We've been told we need a hard rain to pound done the pollen. Poor Lina is a mess from it....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Thanks so much. I love all the stuff blooming in the front yard - just beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! It must be exciting to see what vistas await as you go through the Colorado seasons :)
Blessings,
Jodi