Monday, January 26, 2009

College for the Man-Boy


Our son. The boy child is going to CSU in the fall. Today marked another milestone in our family. A decision is made and deposits are down. He and I went through housing choices today and sent that off. Wow. They really do grow up... I think I need to be pinched. Wasn't it just a moment ago he was pushing his MonMow around the yard, hugging special blankie, and playing with his Tonka trucks?
Our boy is now a man. Ok.. that would be me crying...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gabe! I'm excited for you (really I am), because I remember how much I enjoyed that time in my life. Keep us posted. Love you!

Smithlings said...

Your boy is going to be a Ram? :-) Good choice! Mr. Smith has one of his degrees from CSU, so he especially applauds Gabe's decision to go there. It's a good school.

We'll be eager to hear more details about your man-boy's college plans as they develop.

XO

A.

Joanna said...

Yay! Congrats. I'm glad he made the decision!

Anonymous said...

Gabriel Double T - You've made a great decision and I personally like your choice of majors. Now go and make me even prouder. I love you nephew.

Anonymous said...

Yea for Gabe - How fun to now imagine him in a particular place for the next 4 years during his higher intellect and social experiences! Great choice!
Love,
Lawrence's