Thursday, January 29, 2009

Multi-Tasking Mind

Ok, is it just me or does every woman do this?

7am I should get out of bed. Lina needs to wake up. I'm tired though, a few more minutes. coffee. who's gonna make it?
705am ok gotta get up. walk to Lina's room. wake up Lina. you don't have much time. their room is a mess. the house looks messy. gotta do something about that today. walking back to bed. wonder if Becca is any better. ahh a warm body. I'll snuggle and rest some more
720am all right I'm up. down stairs to start the coffee. check email. see if the class is updated. Thursday. Lina has pizza today. is Gabe up? dog needs fed. cold outside. brr. wake up Boo. Phoebe should be here soon.
730am Gabe's still not well. get out his vitamin c's. can't forget. where's my Bible. want coffee. Lina needs food too. ok I'll make breakfast for her. check email. oh good she emailed me. gotta get that on the schedule too.
745am sit down to read Bible and pray. wonder how T's doing. Boo's not up yet. no, focus. read Romans.
800am too short. distracted this morning. Boo's up. good. Facebook check. what's happening in their lives. hmm. email Amanda. get more coffee. gotta get the chicken started for dinner. bet I have to shop today too. shoot. camping . gotta make reservations. hmm wonder if the time share will come in soon . check email. ooh. like the new clothing line. gotta show this to Reginia. check headlines. what is up with our economy?

And that was just one hour today. I am thinking of math, cleaning, the wash, driving, phone calls, school, Valentine's day, scholarships,dinner, doing my hair, and any number of other things all at one time. Oh and then of course acting on those thoughts too. Accomplishimg something is kind of important. No wonder I'm tired at night.

Calgon take me away!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When Calgon takes you, PICK ME UP ON THE WAY!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like our sign "No time for a crisis today, my schedule is full!" is in the right house. Hope your weekend gives you a little more rest. Love you!