Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's All About Me

In our family we take that really beautiful worship song about Jesus and change it to ourselves or someone else in the family who is displaying those tendencies when we're feeling selfish. Well, since I am Camera Women, I decided that I was gonna take a photo with everyone on Christmas or at least I thought I did. Update: Just realized there isn't a picture of me and Terrell, the love of my life! LOL. Where was he?

Here is a Me and Dave

And Me with Mom. Hey that's not me! Somehow I didn't get a picture with Mom so pretend it's me, the younger version of me.
Me and the Hostess of the Mostest.. Joanna Beth

Me and Dad.

A blurry Me with Reginia.


Me and Robby. He's a boy version of me. Out of the 4 of us kids we look most alike.



Me and Gabe

Me and Nacoya


Me and Jenna


Me and Elizabeth. Becca thought a close up was good idea. Not so sure I want you to see ALL my pores and fine lines but oh well.

Me and Becca

Me and Angleina Rose..


So that's all of 'em I got. K and K were there but somehow missed out on my photo op. You can sing now... It's all about meeeee... Ti ina.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE PORES AND FINE LINES PIC!! :)

Joanna said...

WOW! That's a lot of Tina pics. :) You are cute.

Anonymous said...

You can find that song on sermonspice. I think Ryan Holck did it. You are very photogenic, so looking at ALL those pictures of you is ok. I especially love the one of "you" and Mom!

Smithlings said...

Not only did you miss getting a picture taken w/K&K, you didn't get a photo with Charley-girl!

Love the pics...

-A.