Monday, January 5, 2009

Time to Catch Up... Get Ready

so here it is.. my FIRST post of 2009. i like that number; how about you? maybe i'll do every post in lower case this year just to be different. maybe i'll spell correctly and even use BIGGER words. no, that would be PREPOSTEROUS or even RIDICULOUS or maybe it would be STUPENDOUS?

update number 1: school. starts tomorrow.
lina: great school, public.
boo: part time home, part time public. yeah. best of both.
becca: part time home, part time public. part time college!
gabe: oh my goodness... last semester of high school. public.
phoebe: sweet girl i'm homeschooling. all home school, part time here, part time her house.
me: college. whoo hoo. full load. part time online, part time class room

update number 2: snow.
we finally got some this week. crazy weather. we do live in colorado for goodness sakes!

update number 3: gumbo.
my husband makes great gumbo. we eat it every january. hot and spicy. funny thing is i could not touch it for years due to pregnancy. the smell made me sick. not any more! LOVE it!




update number 4: keatons dedication.
we went to church this sunday with j and r for baby keaton's dedication. how special is that?



update number 5: jenna bug's senior pictures.

i had the privilege to take jenn to the park while she was here and shoot pictures of her. well, at least the first set of senior pictures. that was fun! most people think she's my daughter when we are all together. :)

update number 6: new lens for my camera.
so excited! i got a new lens from my man for christmas. thank you honey!! now i can continue to improve my skills. i really like photography. always have but now i get to really explore it. could i actually be establishing hobbies in my better years? wow! blogging and photography.
So that's about it. This year will be exciting with lots of opportunity for us to observe the Lord's hand working in and around us. I pray that you search out for those God moments too and discover the awesomeness of our Lord.
ps. Lower case thing.. not working for me..












3 comments:

Unknown said...

She does look a TON LIKE YOU! Tell your hubby to email me some o that GUMBO-looks SO YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Nice update. The picture of Keaton is a great one too! He looks so much like Robby. Have a good week getting going. Thanks for Jen's Senior pictures...everyone I've shown them to loves them...great job! TTYL

Joanna said...

Thank you guys for coming to the dedication...it was so great to have you there! :)