Saturday, January 10, 2009

Compassion Goes to India

I just read something and I am WAY excited! We are a part of Compassion and have been for many years. We believe wholeheartedly in what they are doing. Now that we live here I drive by their headquarters regularly. Even searched for a job there before deciding to go back to college. I followed our friends blog when they went to Uganda and thought it was a once in a lifetime trip... I was WRONG! Now they are heading to India. I submitted my blog and will pray. If it is God's will.. I'll get to go. If not, well.. I'll pray! My heart is for the children. Always has, always will. So exciting!!!

Check it out yourself. http://compassionbloggers.com/take-a-trip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH, that sounds wonderful. I will go too one day when I don't have kids in diapers :) I would still like to adopt a couple more :) So it'll be a while!