Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Denver Airport ... the Journey Begins



Cousins.. best buds... almost brothers.

Proud Auntie and Uncle. I'm thinking Josh is looking like a Kurtz...

Look at those smiles.

We drove to Denver to take our dear boy to the airport for his trip to Fresburg. Josh was able to get in earlier than expected from Missouri and we spent time visiting him. What a blessing! We don't know when we will see Josh again since he is off to Japan with the Marines in a few short weeks. Gabe and Josh are great friends. Between texting, phone calls, and visits they have managed to stay in touch. There is something to be said about growing up those early years with your cousins. So off they go... Doodie Dot and Booty Head are in the air as I type this and we miss Gabe already. But. We are also so happy for him. Cousin time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I forgot my camera...bummer. Oh well, I'll get plenty tomorrow. Thanks for sending Gabe...we will take good care of him.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot...love your hair! :)