Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is for you Sean...




I am so lame! I meant to post this days ago. I had a GREAT thing happen Saturday! Cynthia came into town for Sean's game and I got a day with my dear friend. Of course the reason this post is for Sean is that I did not take one photo of the two of us. We were too busy talking to get pictures! We ate, talked, shopped, watched Sean's game, and talked and ate again. So fun. I reallly needed a friend fix! Now the game. You should have seen Sean out there. He defended puck after puck. What a great goalie! I think one day we will see NHL by his name. I do so wish the Lawrences would move here. I keep asking. I also keep asking about another dear family too but so far I'm still here waiting. You know who you are...
Can't wait for another game to come to town.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, I 'm sorry!! You know my heart is with you! And you know we just can't swing it yet (home value down), but we haven't stopped discussing it for the future. The question is where. At the moment, Colorado's leadership is looking a little BLUE . . . that's not helping. :(
-toni

Anonymous said...

Love the post! I had an awesome time with you! Thank you again for coming up to see us and watch the boy do what he loves to do best - stop that puck! HAHA
I can't wait to see you again. Soon - I am not doing too badly - 3 times since you have moved! Your turn to come here - but then I'd have to share you.....LOL! Still worth it.
Sean is famous now because of your photos! haha
Happy Thanksgiving to one of our favorite families!
Love,
Cynthia & The Lawrence Family!