Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is part two of this post... I know I'm confusing you... go down first to the bottom of the page. You'll see part one. :)

Terrell had some champagne on hand to celebrate Bert and Charmaine's 51st anniversary. Well.. it exploded like a fountain. We only had 1/ 3 left and a big mess to clean up!





Terrell's cool stick thiny.

Part 1:

Our Thanksgiving is going beautifully. I have to say I was a little anxious about getting it all done before Grandma and Grandpa showed up. Well, we did it! We started off our day in the Word and prayer; always makes a difference doesn't it? The turkey looks great, the rest of the meal is ready and my kitchen is still clean. That NEVER happens. I am one messy cook. Terrell and the girls worked more on lights and the Nativity scene. It's really coming together. Terrell made this contraption to hang lights on the big pine out front. So fun! It's cold and looking mighty wintry outside... aaah.
May you all be blessed with the Lord's peace and joy on this Thanksgiving Day.
ps. check back later for the lights... we may try them out tonight.
Okay here they are. We are gonna tweak them some more this week. ANNND... It is now snowing outside. Brrr!

4 comments:

Smithlings said...

Love all the pictures -- especially the one of the champagne on the ceiling! Was that hard to clean up?!!!

The lighting committee did a FANTASTIC job with illuminating your home. Looks very festive...

Have a relaxing rest of the holiday weekend, my friend.

XO

A.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great day. I am still to get my pictures up! Love the lights. I'll have to show David...it will inspire him - we are doing lights today!

Joanna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks really good T, very impressed I am.