Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's Play





This weekend we finished a few more items on the list. T moved the furniture for me, put up the rack, we looked for screens for the projector (What a joke! We'll be looking on-line for these. Who heard of spending 1200 plus dollars for a white screen. No offense if that's what you spent but we'd by a spa first for 1200 plus dollars. :) The wall is working fine.) and we went to Hobby Lobby. They had zero Americana so now I'm searching on-line. I may have to wait til the 4th of July! Sunday was Robby and Joanna's first crack at our table. I really like the basement now. Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! We can't wait to join in the fun!

Anonymous said...

Sure doesn't look like a basement anymore! I want to come play!

Talk to Bill and Trac about making a screen

H

Anonymous said...

Looks great and A LOT of fun! Great job Thruston family!
Love you!
Lawrence Family