Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happenings

This Halloween was full of Fun and Noise.
We went to New Life for their Fall Fest and the kids HAD to take the tram to the front door. Let the fun begin!

Becca and Liz... the 80's chicks! Yes, those leg warmers are mine, thank you very much. I still wear them to bed on cold nights. Yah, yah, yah...

Lina is flying high in the sky loving every minute of it. We waited in line about an hour for the Angelina and her friendJenna to do the flying trapeze. We even had to kick out jr. high kids who insisted they weren't cutting. Get real...

Look at those ashy knees! Too funny! Somebody forgot lotion today.

Isn't Kadence too cute!!!

Cotton candy!
Little Man Keaton was carrying on Boy Talk with Uncle Rell. I'm sure it had to do with tools or Mtn. Bikes.

And finally.. The candy stash and exchange. Auntie Joanna kept trying to make my hips bigger by pawning off HER candy. I don't think so!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

Ha. Look inside the tarp... :) hee hee. Allll yours...

Anonymous said...

80's... I have this perfect sweater dress, I need some of those socks! H