Thursday, November 6, 2008

KJ x 2


Uncle Rell was on for Bible time but Kadence was determined to read about Jesus herself.


This puppy was Gabriel's as a baby... a BIG HIT tonight with the kids.Keaton just looked, stared and chatted with puppy.


Check out that cute dimple!

Kadence of course loves the Real Deal.

Our first official Kadence AND Keaton sleepover is tonight. The kids are doing splendid. Both are crashed out upstairs. It's been awhile since I juggled little ones and I sure am glad I had my big kids to help. I reverted to my early mommy days and took Mr.Swing everywhere with me; to the kitchen, to the bedroom, to the family room. Keaton loved his tummy to check out puppy and his back to check out us. Boo helped out with Little Man while I ran to get Becca at the ranch. Everyone took turns bouncing Keaton when he was in his screamy mood (that was only once), Kadence is just always happy, and Ta Da... all went well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! They are both so cute. Keaton gets cuter and cuter all the time. We can't wait to hold him. I'm so glad they are getting Auntie and Uncle time and glad you are getting it too! :)