Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All That is Good...

Today... big breakfast, haircut, ice cream, rain, walking, laughing, family, fun!












My sweet, dear, wonderful husband has THE best smile around but to get him to smile for my camera is like pulling teeth. It took two tries. Why oh why does he fight the camera?



























This wall was calling for a picture. By the way..if you click on the picture they get bigger. a little blogging 101 for my friends. :)

I love how close they are..don't let anyone tell you teenagers aren't any fun. We love it!





After some great ice cream and walking old Colorado City just a little while the sky opened up WHOOSH and we waited under an awning to get in the truck. It never let up so we charged the truck and laughed as we fought the waters!





I love ice cream but this ice cream was E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Your hair looks cute! I like it! I'm glad you guys got out there and had fun! It did not rain at all up here! Isn't Colorado City cute? And that ice cream, YUM!

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Old Colorado City is sweet. I'm sure Burt and Charmane enjoyed that with the family too. Looks like they are doing well. Tell them Hi for us. Nice pics of all of you. Tina you look cute!
Terrell just give her a couple smiles to last a while. LOL

Anonymous said...

I like your hair...very pretty. Terrell, let's see those pearly whites! You know we are all jealous of those beautiful teeth. Looks like a fun time. Love to all!