Monday, July 28, 2008

Estes Park Camping .. Another Great Day








Ok. we made it through the night. Notice the title... the days are great but sleeping stunk big time. We were down right cold. And not just me this time. The cots were fine but I was so glad to see the day light. Early this morning we took off and started our adventurous day. The girls and I went horseback riding.. sorry forgot to post the picture... and the guys went for a bike ride. That was very fun. Lina and Boo really enjoyed it. Becca rides all the time so no biggie for her. She enjoyed the scenery though. We came back and showered afterwards and took off for the town of Estes Park to play. We had a great Mexican lunch and walked around the cute shops. I got a few stocking stuffers for some family members that will remain unnamed too! We drove by the Stanley Hotel. That's the famous hotel in Stephen Kings The Shining. Now we're back at the campsite and I'm ready to go home. I am NOT looking forword to lack of sleep again. But a campfire will be nice. It's windy right now and looks like it wants to rain. So.. I'm keeping this short tonight. Oh... it's still daylight! Ta Ta for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabe, you cut your hair!! Actually shaved it, but it looks so good!! Did you do that because of josh and the graduation in a week? Anyways, looks like you guys are having fun... :)