Thursday, July 31, 2008

Almost went to Cabo Tonight






Tonight we drove up to Denver to meet up with the Lawrences for some dinner and a long awaited chat session. Cynthia is driving through to take Sean to Kansas City for some Butt Kicking Hockey club. He'll stay there and board with a family for the year. Anyhow we were so excited to see them after 8 months. Too long for good friends. Cynthia was online looking for a flight for her dad and inadvertently found one to Cabo.. boy were we tempted to go. My kids say I'm not spontaneous any more...made me laugh thinking about calling our husband and telling them where to find us. Good laughs... love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Boo said "We miss you already!" Can't wait to come back through for some more chatting! I think we may have started a few topics without finishing them because we had so much to say!!
Love you guys!
C, M & S

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to catch up with them. Great pictures! Tell Cynthia hi for me....