Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Giraffe Says?

The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is a must if you come to the Springs! We saw so many great exhibits, exercised from the hill climbing, and enjoyed a day away.




So when Corrine said she could tie her cherry stem in a knot in her mouth..the competition started. She was the best at it after much effort on the other girls part. I never knew it was even possible!





This baby Wallaby was adorable! The girls all took turns petting her. We thought about bringing her home..but not!



Check out the souvenir of the day! Mood Animal Rings all around.

Becca had this Utility Knife from T tucked in her purse. Never knew my daughter carried such a gizmo with her??!! So glad she did, I forgot to bring a knife to cut the sandwich. Go Bec!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a really great time. What a beautiful zoo!

Joanna said...

Fun! Looks like you had so much fun! Too bad I'm a wimp and couldn't go. By the way, I can do that cherry stem thing too. I can probably beat all of you. :) I've had a lot of practice!