Friday, July 25, 2008

Date in the Downtown

T invited me on an afternoon date and of course I took him up on it! We went to a plaza where the jazz band Dotsero was playing first. They were great! It's been a long time since we were able to attend a smooth jazz concert. I miss that. We walked across the street to this great micro brewing company to eat afterwards. I had a special summer brew made with blueberries! Yum! Our lunch was right on too. The downtown area of the Springs is real clean and very inviting. Glad we tried something new. So then we headed off to buy some camping supplies for the upcoming trip. I tell you, the weather here is AMAZING! I keep saying over and over... I can't think of one thing I don't like about living here except the crazy drivers on interstate 25 of course.

Yah for afternoon dates. I love my man....

2 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

You are so hilarious! My parents had kids super young. They were married at ages 17 & 18. Don't worry my parents aren't the norm!

Joanna said...

Fun! I'm glad you had a good time. T looks so relaxed...we'll have to do one of those summer concerts in the park sometime.
And yes, I really am commenting at 3:55 in the morning. Crazy.