Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TAG...You're It!

My sister in law Joanna tagged me on her blog. She left me instructions so I copied them here:

I'm not sure how this works but I think this is what you're supposed to do...

First, the rules.
1. link back to the person who tagged you. (did it, above)
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. tag people at the end of your entry.

So 6 unimportant things about me...

First... I've moved way to many times to count. I lived with my sister Reg and friend Kimmie in an apartment my senior year. Talk about growing up fast.

Second... I always wanted to be Miss America. Now, I want to be on a Sit-Com. Just once, maybe twice.

Third... I hate the dark. Really hate it. Petrified.

Fourth... My purse is always messy. It's my place. No one touches my purse. I clean it occasionally for sanity's sake.

Fifth... I Love, LOVE checkin' out bathrooms. Always have since I was little. Even designed one I hoped to build one day. Saw one this weekend in Estes Park with a major cool sink. Granite, rough on the outside, smooth on the inside.

Sixth... I feel like I'm always going north and if you ask me which way to go, it'll always be"to the right". Really directionally challenged. Got lost in Hartford, Conn when Gabe was a baby. Pulled over in a really bad part of town to nurse him and get my barrings straight. I like Mapquest.

So if you are reading this, your turn... YOU'RE TAGGED! Go!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yay! Thanks for playing. It's fun to learn random facts about people!