Monday, July 21, 2008

We Started the Play House!



Today T and I planned, talked, and came up with a master plan for Lina's playhouse. I think some details will continue to work out as we move along. We do know it'll be around 6 x 5 inside and the porch will be around 3 extra feet. My job is to hold the lumber in place, measure it, say Good Job!, and make T laugh at my engineering ideas. He is so good at building! Yah Husband! We have a patch of Scrub Oak in our back yard that we're nestling the house into. It'll have a cute front porch and hopefully be the same color as our home. I can't wait! Neither can she! Lina says it's gonna be for lots of fun activities like beauty shop, make up, and of course just hangin' out in.
I've always wanted enough room for the kids to spread out and play like I did when I was a young whipper snapper in Kentucky. This is just a blast for me to see it happenin'.

1 comment:

Smithlings said...

Keep us posted as the project continues, Mrs. Jones... it sounds as if the playhouse will be sooo cute. We'll send Millie over to play!!!! (I wish it were that easy.)
It looks as if you all are keeping busy & enjoying a lovely summer. That new camera seems to be working really well. We all enjoy seeing the photos!

We miss you & love you!

A. & Co.