Saturday, July 26, 2008

Complete AnXiEtY



I like camping..at times love it really, but today as I am packing for a short trip we're taking soon, I am having an anxiety attack. Grant you T gets the list ready for me and even gets the stuff down from the attic. Thank you husband. But me... I am remembering all the work to get ready to go...laundry, grocery shopping, reminding the kids what to bring, food prep, hoping I got it all on the list, charging batteries for cameras, towels; I'm the one who remembers those too..... Aghh! Look at it all. I'm not even done yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina:
You crack me up! You are hilarious! If you forget something you probably won't need it. You don't NEED - I mean really Need much at all. Tent, Sleeping bags, bug spray, food, tylenol, toothbrush, food.

Think minimalist! I finally did it when we went river rafting/camping and we all survived and enjoyed not having too much stuff.
You will have a blast!
love, Cyn

Anonymous said...

I understand completely....a whole lot of work, but like they say in economics you need to look at your opportunity costs...Is the cost worth what you are going to be doing. I bet it will be. Hang in there! Once you get there you should have a wonderful time. Love you! Wish we were going too! :)

Joanna said...

That's so funny - in my mind last night while I was laying in bed awake I wrote a blog post and titled it "anxiety." It never made it to the blog. :) What's that verse about being anxious? It's in Philippians I think. I need to go read it.