Sunday, July 27, 2008

Estes Park Camping ...We Made It!






ok so the grammar isn't perfect... im blogging in the dark! keep reading....

we made it! the place is beautiful and not a long drive from home. T helped me so much to get my thoughts in order today. I decided to avoid it last night and finish this morning. i laughed at medias family reunion instead. We have seen a lot of buck going through the camp and we keep trying to get good pictures. so far they are all far away. I'm going on a two hour horseback ride with the girls in the morning while T and Gabe go on a bike ride. Should be fun! Oh and the cots... we bought two cots for T and myself. can't wait to try those out. I'll let you know what i think

Ok... here's the healthy food i bought for the trip. so far we've had cinnamon rolls, chips, coke, oreos, chips ahoy, hot dogs, sandwiches and water. camp food. nice and easy and junky! We are eating out tomorrow so i hope to have some veggies! oh, grapes. we've eaten grapes.


So I'm typing in the dark. Becca just joined me and wants me to come back to the campsite. It took three tries this afternoon to get this free wifi connected. I just had to blog! you have to see this place!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so beautiful! Looks like you all are having fun too...love to all!

Anonymous said...

The place looks beautiful! Food sounds great! YUM YUM!!! Can't wait to see you soon. Have fun on the horses!

Anonymous said...

That was from Cynthia! Sorry.

toni said...

Hey, Tina, those cherries (a few posts back) don't look like they are from a tree. They look like maraschinos - are they really from your tree? That's so funny! And I tried the new apple/cherry pie recipe. Crust is really different, but I liked it. As far as camping, I keep a master pack list on the computer. Then there's no forgetting important things! Lots of food and water are important to me, camping or not! Ha! Looks like you're having a great time.

Anonymous said...

I officially welcome you to the blogging world. I know, I know you have been blogging for over a year now but you have just graduated from being a blogger to being a BLOGGER! When you go out in the dark away from your family to blog... You have made it. Welcome my friend. H

Joanna said...

Gabe's hair looks good! He looks older. And may I say I love the picture of you frowning at the camera. It made me laugh. That's my camping face usually. Too sleepy to smile for the camera. :) Hope you slept well! Now hurry home so I can have this baby!