Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Colorado is G.R.E.A.T.! What More Can I Say?

This morning we went to our park and played with Joanna and Kadence. Jo suggested it and what a great suggestion it was! I can not express how wonderful the summers are here. Honestly, you can't imagine it until you live it. We played Bocce ball, kicked the soccer ball around, played on the jungle gym, and took in the scenery. We really hope to go camping soon but every time I walk out my front door I feel like I AM camping already.

Kadence is such a joy to watch. She copies everything we say. So cute.


Can the view get any better? WOW!






Joanna decided to take the long way..



T just emailed these pictures to me. He rides (a bike) so many days a week at lunch and this is what he saw today. AMAZING! Colorado ridin' at it's best.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It appears that the summers may just be the pay off for those long winters. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Is that blue sky I see? I have not seen that for a while because of all the fires here. Now we are over 100 degrees too! YUCK. Can't wait to come visit!
Cynthia

Luke Holzmann said...

I'm a fan of Colorado too. I love living here.

~Luke