Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kadence Truly is a Joy!

This day was our special time with Kadence. See most of the time she is with Mommy and Daddy but today she is with Auntie and Uncle Rel. Joanna and I planned a surprise for Robby earlier this week so they could have one last HURRAH before Keaton arrives. The funny part to the story is that Robby text me Tuesday to see if I could keep her so he could take Jo on a date. I, of course, used my texting skills and made up some excuse as to why we COULDN'T watch her. I know he thought we were the BIGGEST Losers around. Tee Hee.

The girls helped Kadence eat an Otter Pop and played soccer outside. Lina and Kadence watched Brother Bear together after nap time. Nap time was short today!

She and I swung, played toys, and laughed with Elmo.





She took a bath..she was dirty after playing outside and eating dinner. And finally, she brushed her teeth after winding down with a toy. So FUN! I love having a little one under my feet again even if it is only for a night.




I think I'll send them off more often....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so fun and cute and adorable and any other adjectives I can think of. I'm jealous! Give her hugs and kisses from Auntie Gina.

Robby Kurtz said...

Awww...cute pictures! We miss her already! Thank you so much for hanging out with her - she loves you guys and we had such a fun relaxing time!

Robby Kurtz said...

That was Jo by the way. Robby doesn't talk like that. :)

Anonymous said...

Too adorable and fun!! Isn't family with little kids great. Can't wait to get to Missouri to see my cousin's little ones!! Can't wait to get to Colorado to see you guys!!
Cynthia