Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Angelina's New Do


Well, I did what I said I wouldn't do until Angelina was 13. Tradition means something to me. Becca had her hair cut at 13, Boo could have, and Lina was supposed to wait too. But, as the wind blows so traditions change. Lina was ecstatic to say the least. Isn't she cute!? T even came to watch the big moment; his baby is growing up. We saved enough hair for Locks of Love.

I do like cutting the girls hair. It is one of my simple pleasures still. I don't have too many with the kids any more as they get older.

So, here we are. Growing up and making changes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelina, you look SO CUTE!!!!

The Gills

Smithlings said...

The new 'do is adorable! If Miss Millie would have been there, she would have allowed you to cut her tresses, too. She is ready to have a shorter mane... we'll see!

Wow! Think how much less shampoo you'll use. We all agree that we LOVE your new look -- of course, we loved the old look too! Thanks for sharing the shearing pics.

XO