Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TnT Get Away Day 4 and 5





Today is an update for the last two days. I know you're wondering what happen to me, the faithful blogger that I am. Vacation happens!
We slept in. Those three little words say so much, don't they? We had our quiet time on the porch, made a yummy breakfast here, and headed out to Universal Studios for the day. We saw some things that were great and other things that were just okay. I wouldn't put my children through it unless it was cool outside and off season. There really isn't enough to enjoy there for children. We went out to City Walk, which is in between Universal Studios and their other amusement park. We're going there tomorrow sometime. Anyhow, City Walk is a great place to hang out and people watch. We got a margarita refill in our blue cup and enjoyed the breeze. The humidity drops off in the evenings and the breeze picks up. We thought of Becca on the Jaws ride. (It wasn't very good Becca) and actually the end had some steam machine blow on us and it hurt...not just a little either. We came back to the resort, made dinner, and watched Idol. Did you see it last night? They were both so good! The bummer of the day was to find out a few of our kids weren't 100 percent. :( Mom and Dad took great care of them over the weekend as well as Auntie and Uncle. Thank you!!!!!! Auntie and Uncle are on duty the rest of the week. They went from one (almost two) to five overnight.



























Today we went to the local Y to work out. I got in 2 miles running, yes you heard me right, running on the treadmill. Yah me! It may take time but those clothes in my closet WILL fit again. This Y is wonderful. Very big. I was surprised how many people were there at 11:30 am. Doesn't anybody work anymore? T's shoulder is giving him fits right now. No, It's not from me... :) He fell down boarding this winter and he's hoping it's gonna be okay. He worked it out at the Y either determined to help it or make it worse. We then went to get a Subway 6 gram sandwich, cutting where we can this week. You know those desserts and truffles call my name everyday! And we finished up the afternoon by the pool basking in the sun for a couple hours. I love, love, LOVE the sun. Oh...T did have one brief meeting today. Tonight.... I'm gonna get a tattoo. What do you think? Any ideas? Better hurry with those ideas!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

please PLEASE do not come home with a tatoo. i dont think that would be the wisest chiose in the world. JK :) just remember.... they dont come off!!!!
Love, becca

Anonymous said...

A real tatoo!!!???

Joanna said...

Are you serious???
I love that even Terrell is smiling in these pictures. He must be relaxed to lay off his picture boycott. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think that is a very good idea. You are being very sanguine right now.

Anonymous said...

mom, you should get a tatoo and if you do, do something like a cross or something. i think i heart jesus would be good too.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do NOT get a tattoo! Whenever I see anyone with a tattoo I don't think very highly of them. No offense. I just don't. Please THINK about it before you decide to do ti. That is if you do. I would like very much not to cry when you guys come home because you have a tattoo. So, ya! Okie dokie. Talk to you soon.
boo

Anonymous said...

I echo others. NOOOOOOO, don't get a tatoo. They look cheap and cheezy and really are one of the very most unhealthy things you can do. Don't be swayed by the moment. I'll lose all respect for you :-).

tg

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Well, I'm late with my opinion..........not that it would matter! But I hope YOUR KIDS MATTER!! Tina Marie, if you are not joking here.............not a wise choice.
Kimmie

Brent said...

From the King of Sanguines, I say, "get that tatoo!!!" If T can have an ear ring, you should get a tat, something you really like and means something. Stay away from skulls and crossbones, barbed wire, and anything asian or mideival, they're so passe'!!Well, I'm glad to see you and T having a good time. Can't wait to share with you all that I'm learning here in Israel. Until then,