Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Window Sill Talk

Every window sill speaks.

Here's what mine says...

Cow: My favorite animal. I used to have a kitchen full. Now I'm down to just a few.

Flowered Box: Scripture cards. I love the Word.

Art Sculpture: Gabe made this in class this year. This is my random window sill item.

Two Tomato Plants: I am babying these until the end of the month when I can plant them in my garden. Favorite summer veggie.

Sea Shell Picture: This picture is of my first 3 kids and their cousins when they were tiny. Memories.

Green Picture Frame: This is a picture of Lina and me when she was a baby. A friend took this picture and I fell in love with it. They grow so fast.

So "window sill talk" changes with the seasons of life. This is my kitchen window, my favorite. I contemplate life at this window. I pray at this window. I enjoy watching the squirrels tease my puppy at this window. I talk on the phone at this window. I stood at this window before we bought our home. mmm hmm.. I like my kitchen window.

How about you? What does your window sill say about you? Let me know....

Thanks for listening,
Tuna Jones

3 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

I stood at my window just today. It is just so beautiful here in Ga compared to Ca! Tree's and green everywhere! Love it. H

Joanna said...

I don't think I have anything on any window sills in my house. What does that say about me?

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

Your an organized person whose has clarity in her life... how's that?

Me