Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hot Summer Sun... Here We Come







Oh I can't wait! Wait for what you ask? T and I are going away this week....alllllll alone! We are going to the warm state of Florida to bask in the sun, read books, swim, go to some great amusement park, and just have a blast together! Just the two of us.





We committed to a week together every year many moons ago but when the kids got older we made a list of the things we wanted to do before they all left home. We took them to DisneyWorld, on a road trip, Mexico, next year Hawaii, and hopefully this year Kentucky. So, it's been about 5 years since we took a whole week all by ourselves. Oh, we'd take weekends here and there but not a whole week. Can you tell I'm excited! I love to travel, I love the sun, and I love my husband! Yah for me!

1 comment:

Smithlings said...

Have fun, kids!!!!!