Monday, May 26, 2008

Mt. Herman Hike...Monument, Co


Today is a good day for a hike. Of Course, any day in Colorado is a good day for a hike.
We went with Robby, Joanna, and Kadence to Mt. Herman trail system. This fantastic trail system is oh...5 minutes from our home. Love it!

We found this old abandoned building in the middle of no where. Doesn't it make you want to know who lived there? Does me.


The clouds were just hangin' over the mtns. today. So cool. I know you're wondering where T and Gabe are, right? On their bikes of course!

2 comments:

Hillbillymom said...

Tina,
I am trying to figure out how to get my blog to fill up my entire screen (left to right). How did you do it on yours? Mine ends up with large left and right blank margins...
Sorry I don't post comments often, but I enjoy keeping up to date on your family. Colorado looks beautiful.
Marnie

Anonymous said...

I love this about Ga too. I love that there is a trail head minutes from out house. It is so great! Looks like you guys had fun. H