Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday Night Family Night #2


A long, long, time ago.....
I wanted a weekly family night where we break bread, laugh, and just enjoy FAMILY. I am so happy to say the Kurtz's feel the same way. My sweet husband is getting way tired of me taking pictures so he vetoed the camera last night. Check back each week to see what great thing we've come up with. Better yet... check back daily!

So here's my greatest prayer request for Family Nights... I hope you see the rest of our family at this table in due time. Sisters, parents....

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I can't believe you put up that picture of me looking like a big giant! You have to take it off! RIGHT NOW!!!

Amanda said...

I love the pregnant belly and am so happy for all of you. There is nothing like being with FAMILY!

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

No! You're adorable!