Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to ME!



Mother's Day was great! I have been begging for these pots and pans since I tried Joanna's. We have a flat top cook surface (of which I detest) and I am hoping better cookware will prevent burning up everything! We have always had gas appliances until now. I am very excited!





So after church we went on a hike. It was a killer to say the least! We are at 7000 ft to begin and ended around 9000 ft. I was craaannnky by the time we ate. I was hopin' for an easy hike but what I got was a beautiful hike that almost did me in. Terrell checked this out online and it said "20 minutes in". I think he is getting me in shape quicker than I planned. :) Charley loved the hike. She was amazing off leash.











Check out the view from the top. (They reached it before me!) You could see for miles.

This was my reward for making it and boy did I deserve it. It was a great day.... Thanks family!

No comments: