Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Robby!










This is my younger brother.... Today is a milestone for him. Today Robby is 29! A lot has changed in his 29 years... but few things have not. Robby is gentle, kind, fun loving, happy, artistic, musical, a great dad, a loving husband, and most of all a God-fearing man. For years we were not able to be close to each other and now our paths have been brought back together. We live 7 minutes apart in this beautiful town of Monument and get to share in our day to day lives. It's good.




Happy Birthday Robby!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures, especially the one of Robby with the kids at the infamous Fresno Dome! Gabe looks like his Uncle!

Robby Kurtz said...

Thanks for the sweet blog about me. I think it is great that we can be close together at this place in our lives. Its fun having family close by.
I know we will have a lot of fun times in CO. Those are great pictures.

Joanna said...

Yes, I love him. He is a great husband and daddy. We are very blessed! :)

Joanna said...

Even if he does require 2 different birthday cakes.

Joanna said...

And you forgot to put a disclaimer on that last picture about his wife being pregnant and not just fat.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I confess that I did not remember what your sweet babies looked like when I was around. But that second picture was like having a light bulb go off. I totally remember now. :) H