Sunday, May 25, 2008

We Made It Home!


So glad to say we're home safe and sound. No issues with the flights. No issues with the kids. No issues with the house. Kids did a great job taking care of everything while we were away. Yah!


It was really good to see them last night. I had a melt down on the plane and on the way home. I knew the Chapman's were burying their baby as I flew across the states to get home to see mine. I was a mess, a controlled mess, but a mess just the same. Then as we flew into to Colorado and I saw the mountains out the window, fell apart again. This weeping thing is tough to do quietly.


So... I'm back in my spot. Computer on the little built-in desk thingy I call mine.


We're going to church this beautiful morning after many cups of coffee and hopefully to Narnia in the afternoon with the kids. A new theatre opened up this week. Whoo hoo! It's so much closer to our home.
That cute picture on top is by my daughter. She made it on paint before we bought our home. Just a little trivia there for ya....


Have a blessed day!

Thanks for listening...

No comments: