Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yeast Be Gone!

Ready for a long story..... Back in fall of 2005 I did a radical cleanse after being fed up with feeling like garbage for 7 years. It was a three month yeast/parasite cleanse using Valerie Saxon's products. Worked wonders. I felt amazing, lost 20lbs, and had so much energy. The various odd symptoms stopped after 7 years. I slowly added breads and other yeast ridden foods back in my body. I stayed healthy for about 2 years..even did a marathon. Well... We moved this last year and through the stress of moving I resorted back to my old ways. I love chocolate and it brings me great comfort to eat high carb,high sweet food. Guess what? I feel like garbage again! I'm ready to tackle this yeast thing one more time! I went to the Vitamin Cottage today searching for a good cleanse and this is what the gentleman said to me," Your stressed and looking at your skin you have yeast issues." I said sheepishly, "We did move recently and I did suffer from this not so long ago." So here I am with supplements in hand ready to start again. I had two things at home already: multi-dophilus and enzymes. I bought the para cleanse for kids for Lina. She craves sugar so badly. The Stevia has been a staple in my home for 3 years. If you haven't tried it, you should. I'll keep you posted on how I'm feeling. Feel free to email me if you want to know the ugly symptoms that I was speaking of.... not sure you want them all on this here ol' blog.

I know it's God's desire that we take care of our bodies as much as our Spirit. My prayer is that I can do both. Here I go.




This is me now, Spring 2008.





This is me then with my friend and marathon partner, Holly.

No comments: