Friday, May 23, 2008

TnT Get Away Day 6 and 7


Enjoy the photos.... I will update with stories later. We are on our way to dinner! The Internet has been down. Boooo!!!

Ok I'm back... here's my saga for the last two days.

We went to Universal's other theme park yesterday. Not much to speak of; we went on one ride that was cool, browsed the park and left. We ended up at Jimmy Buffet's Maragaritaville for lunch. I had my first ever fish tacos. They were really good. We got a free dessert out of the deal due to the long wait for our food. The highlight yesterday was definitely the Blue Man show. So cool! Very Kinestetic. Crazy fun things happening that you least expect. I thought of my brother often this week as we observed shows and places with different lighting. He would be in his element here. Lights make the place or break it here. I have had a hard time sleeping though last night I did better. We really miss the kids. Throughout the day I keep thinking about the Chapman's and my heart aches. It has put a cloud over me since it happen. Life is precious.

Today we hung out here and then went to the Y. After a short workout we came back to lay by the pool. It was so warm today. I soaked up my vitamin D supply for the month in 2 hours. I have some great tan lines that will have to last until we go to Hawaii next year. Great swimming weather, that is until that cloud came by and dumped! Everyone scattered for a couple hours. I felt like Noah...one minute it's sunny, the next minute it's pouring. We have met some out of towners that have been nice. I pray every morning for a divine appt. Not sure if anything we say has been for anyone but I'm open to God's leading. Speaking of divine appt's: We almost had one tonight with Jesus. A guy literally went from one side of the road to the other and almost sideswiped us. My amazing husband avoided it with ease. Thank the Lord for his driving skills. THEN... we try to turn into our resort and another lady tried to pull out. Not the right thing to do. She was not looking either. I'm ready to be back in Monument with far less people.

Gabe finished his last day of school today. It's official: I have a Senior in my home. Did you hear that? My son has one year left of high school. He celebrated tonight with his girlfriend Lara and other friends by going out to the movies. The girls haven't been well this week unfortunately. Tonight they are with Auntie and Uncle hanging out. I'm glad.

I hope you have enjoyed my view of our vacation. Tomorrow we get on the plane and travel back. Tangent 1: Spend time with your spouse this weekend. Hold their hand, hug them, kiss them, tell them you love them. Make your marriage count. It's good.

The next month is going to be crazy busy for us. All good but crazy busy.I have the Walk for Life in a couple weeks with my family. It's a good cause. The square in the upper right hand corner will tell you about it if you click on it.

Thanks for listening,
As always... Tuna Jones













No comments: